The Analyst-aircraft Records job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- The retention, control and retrieval of all required documentation of aircraft maintenance activities on aircraft, engines and components.
- Accomplish all filing and paperwork accounting activities.
- Serve as liaison for all record searches and retrieval requests form company departments.
- Must be a High school graduate or equivalent (GED).
- Must have aircraft records background with a focus on attention to detail.
- Must be highly organized.
- Must have demonstrated strong computer skills.
- Must be able to stand sit and climb ladders.
- Must be able to lift 20 pounds above head.
Express Jet - 17 months ago