The Analyst-Back Shop, reports to the Supervisor-Back Shops. Job responsibilities include but or not limited to:
- Receive all wheels and verify RO correct.
- Open and close all Shop Work Orders (WO) and attached Task Cards. Build and maintain Next Higher Assembly (NHA) and Next Lower Assembly (NLA) for all wheels in TRAX.
- Maintain wheel/time data base to track tire serial numbers. Enter Tire Survey into data base. Maintain ACC Shop Orders in and out spreadsheet.
- Capable of performing Return to Stock (RTS) and Transfer Order (TO) in TRAX for wheel movement.
- All other duties assigned by the Supervisor-Back Shops.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Knowledge of TRAX Inventory and Shop Modules.
- Computer skills including Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel.
- Self-motivated and able to work un-supervised.
- Able to lift up to 75 pounds.