The MBCI Finance Training Program is comprised of a series of challenging assignments through which the individual plays an integral role within Finance and Accounting while building the foundation for a successful career in MBCI Finance. Job rotations - with each assignment lasting about two years - provide the Analyst with the opportunity to develop core competencies such as financial analysis, cost control, budgeting, accounting, auditing, and profit forecasting. Selected candidates will work closely with the MBCI leadership team to build and execute strategies that drive profitable growth.
This position will report to the Senior Analyst - Cost (Stock).
Possible areas of focus for rotations include:
- Ensures accuracy of Financial Statements
- Leads Cash Flow and Working Capital improvement initiatives
- Coordinates Internal (Fortune Brands Home and Security) and External (PwC) audits
- Leads tax reporting and tax strategies
o Labor and overhead budgeting
- Provides Operations and Supply Chain teams with financial analysis and financial planning support including :
o Profit forecasting and cost control
o Capital expenditure approval & reporting
o Control fixed assets and inventory
Strategic Planning and Analysis
Following completion of the program your career path continues through additional advancement and career development opportunities.
- Includes Channel (Sales) Finance, Strategy / Marketing Finance, and Financial Planning and Analysis
- Supports Sales leadership to optimize revenue while defining and implementing profitable business growth strategies
- Analyzes the impact and effectiveness of product promotions
- Compiles the business case for placement of new products and brands in the marketplace
- Serves as voice of MBCI to Fortune Brands Home and Security on financial planning processes (Budget, Forecast, and forward-year plans)
- Conducts acquisition analyses
- Controls the Marketing budget
Attributes & Characteristics
- Superior analytical, quantitative, leadership, interpersonal and written / verbal communication skills
- Keen attention to detail and an innovative mindset
- Proven ability to multi-task and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
WE MAY NOT ALWAYS SIT DOWN TOGETHER, BUT WE STILL GATHER AROUND THE TABLE .... come home to MASTERBRAND.
- Bachelor degree in Finance or Accounting
- A cumulative GPA of 3.3+
- Permanent and/or unrestricted authorization to work in the U.S.
At MasterBrand Cabinets, we understand the importance of working hard and living well. It's our people-first company philosophy and the very foundation that allows top talent to feel valued and fulfilled. With annual revenue of more than $1 billion, we reward individual contribution, promote career mobility, and allow you to grow as we do. But, perhaps the best part of working at MasterBrand comes when you realize the people you work with have become the people you rely on, care for, and partner with at every turn. Discover what the heart of a great company can do for your future. Discover the people of MasterBrand.
MasterBrand Cabinets offers competitive compensation and benefits, including paid holidays and vacations, 401k, and medical/dental/vision insurance.
In order to be considered for employment, you must complete an Application for Employment in its entirety. Only applications that are fully completed shall be considered by MBCI.
You will be contacted for an interview if MBCI believes you may be qualified for an open position(s). If you are made an offer of employment, the offer of employment will be contingent upon successfully completing: (1) a background check; and (2) a drug screen. In addition, prior to reporting to active employment, you will need to verify eligibility for employment in the United States.
MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc., is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides a Drug-Free Workplace. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or status as a qualified individual with a disability or Vietnam era or other protected veteran.
Great People. Great Brands. Great Future.
Fortune Brands Home & Security, Inc. - 2 years ago
At Masterbrand Cabinets, Inc. we make more than cabinets; we make dreams come true. Our focus is listening to today's families, then...