Analyst-US Banking, Affiliate Agreement Validation-13003510
The Analyst, US Banking Agreement Validation will be responsible for assisting in validating and reporting on Service Level Agreement (SLA) / contract performance by affiliated and third-party entities who have entered into agreements with American Express Centurion Bank and/or American Express Bank, FSB (the Banks or US Banking). Position will be an individual contributor on a team of banking professionals who will monitor and validate adherence with all aspects of Bank contracts. These activities will be used by affiliates, Bank Management, and Bank Boards to effectively manage and assess Bank contractual relationships and related performance.
- Execute against a risk based, comprehensive Bank contract validation program which allows Bank Management as well as Bank Boards to effectively manage Bank contractual relationships;
* Execute risk-based validation activities based upon defined criteria;
* Ensure adequate coverage across all Bank agreements and agreement elements;
* Monitor and validate adherence with all aspects of Bank agreements (utilizing a statistically valid sampling methodology);
* Ensure adherence to the Bank’s Vendor Management Policy; and
* Facilitate regular reporting and associated supporting documentation.
- Identify enhancements to improve overall adherence to Bank agreements including identification of needed controls; and
- Assist in maintaining strong working relationships with key business partners.
- One to three plus years of audit, operational risk, or contract validation/testing experience with a focus on executing risk based governance solutions;
- Prior audit, validation, or testing experience required;
- Strong attention to detail and superior organizational & follow through skills;
- Strong relationship skills including the ability to effectively and professionally communicate and build positive working relationships at all levels;
- Strong written and oral communication skills; solid presentation skills with the ability to influence business leaders and partners;
- Demonstrated willingness to take initiative and act decisively;
- Solid understanding of legal contracts and related governance activities;
- Undergraduate degree and certification (CPA, CIA, or equivalent) a plus; and
- Strong understanding of U.S. Bank systems and processes, technical skills/computer knowledge (including excellent MS Access and Excel skills) a plus.
Primary Location: US-Utah-Salt Lake City
American Express - 16 months ago
Each day, American Express makes it easier, safer and more rewarding for consumers and businesses to purchase the things they need and for...