Job Posting |
• Learns to conduct routine analyses in compliance with applicable methods, protocols, SOPs, and regulatory agency guidelines.
• Learns how to document work and maintain study documentation and laboratory records.
• Learns how to use laboratory equipment appropriate for assigned tasks.
• Attends and participates in project meetings.
• Learns to perform QC review of data.
• Learns to recognize deviations from normal results and informs Study Director, Principal Investigator and/or management of any problems and/or deviations that may affect the integrity of the data.
• Learns to plan assigned workload on a daily basis and effectively schedule multiple assignments.
• Contributes to a cohesive team environment. Plans individual workload in coordination with team members.
• Supports process improvement initiatives.
• Maintains a clean and safe laboratory work environment.
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
• Learns to interact with internal clients.
• Bachelor of Science/Arts (BS/BA) degree in chemistry or related scientific field.
• Experience may be substituted for education.
• Familiar with the use of standard laboratory equipment.
• Basic knowledge of computers and software programs.
Chromatography experience helpful.
Covance is committed to diversity in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. (M/F/D/V). Your confidentiality and privacy are important to us.
Covance - 19 months ago
Covance Inc. is a drug development services company providing a range of early-stage and late-stage product development services on a...