ABOUT US: We are a dynamic, fast-paced leader in the natural health and nutrition industry with both retail and wholesale divisions. We have a friendly, highly motivated staff that is dedicated to creating premier quality nutritional supplements and natural food products that truly make a difference. Become part of our laboratory team that plays an integral role in the creation of our exceptional products.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Develop and validate analytical methods (GC, HPLC, LC-MS, etc.).
- Perform testing for assay of raw materials and dietary supplement products using a variety of technologies including GC, HPLC, and UV-Vis.
- Keep accurate records related to testing activities.
- Prepare summary reports of data.
- Participate in troubleshooting and laboratory investigations as required.
- Maintain a clean and orderly work station.
- Comply with all company policies, federal and state regulations and procedures.
Candidate must also possess:
- Minimum BS in Chemistry or similar sciences
- Experience in GC and HPLC method development and validation
- Strong work ethic with an excellent teamwork attitude
- Experience working with dietary supplements, pharmaceuticals, or food chemistry is a strong plus.
- Detail-oriented and highly organized
- Work in FDA regulated field or lab preferred
- GMP/GLP experience
Work hours: 40 hrs/week, Mon. – Fri. (7:30 am-4:30pm); occasional overtime required
To Apply: Please email your resume with a cover letter to the email indicated above.
Salary Range: $20 - $23/hr
PLEASE NOTE: Tobacco-free, drug-free workplace; a background check/drug test is conducted on all new hires. We offer competitive employee benefits (medical/dental/vision/life/401k).