What we need: |
What once was a start-up is now a fast growing business. We need to add more talent to our roster in support of our short and long-term goals. We are a professional services company, so our people are our product. Great people means great product. We have lots of exciting work, so we need exceptional people to deliver breakthrough client results and help shape our company’s future.
Why work here:
You can be a key part of this fast growing team of (arguably) smart and (definitely) passionate people who strive continuously to build a great place to work with, and work for. We are Business Intelligence Consultants that are strong in quantitative analysis, adept at technology and want to balance that with our interest in business and achieving measurable growth for our clients.
We think critically to tackle complex challenges, thrive in a fast-paced environment and are seeking opportunities where we will have an immediate impact on day one. Along with client work, we’ll ask you to participate in the company building process in pretty much every way imaginable.
We are committed to:
We are looking for people who are strong communicators, who are eager to learn, endlessly curious, take pride in hard work and have an entrepreneurial spirit. People with strong backgrounds in information management, data warehousing, master data management, data integration and analytics.
- Ensuring our clients develop analyses that lead to actionable insights that accelerate profitable growth.
- Working with Finance, Business and IT clients to establish requirements and design for BI and CPM solutions including financial planning, budgeting, forecasting and other analytics.
- Extracting data from multiple sources and databases to create integrated views that can be used to drive decision making.
- Rapidly prototyping and communicating solutions to demonstrate possibilities to clients.
- Designing and developing OLAP databases and data warehouse applications.
- Implementing data integration tools for consolidating data sources from disparate systems.
- Designing and building dashboards, reports and data visualization interfaces.
- Oracle Essbase
- Oracle Business Intelligence (OBIEE) or comparable tools
- Software as a Service (Saas) and cloud-basedtechnologies: BI platforms, Birst, SnapLogic, Dell Boomi, or comparable tools
- Oracle DRM
- Oracle Enterprise Performance Management (e.g. Hyperion Planning)
If you are “what we need”, can tell us “why you want to work here”, and can check off all of the “desired skills and experience”, we should talk. Cervello maybe just what you’re looking for…
- Dedication to client results, even when it means the occasional late night or weekend to meet a deadline.
- Be a self-starter. We’ll be here to support and mentor you, but we expect you to hit the ground running.
- A desire to be a part of growing company. You’ll have two jobs here (Client Work, and Company Building) and we expect equal dedication to both.
- The nature of this work is team-oriented, fast-paced,fun, and at times intense. We’ll be spending a lot of time together, so you must be enjoyable to work with and be around.
- It is imperative that our clients like you, so you must have excellent client facing skills. This includes everything from attire, all the way to written and oral communication skills.
- The ability to travel. We try hard to staff our consultants as close to home as possible, but there is the possibility for occasional (Mon-Thu) travel.