Kronos is the global leader in workforce management solutions that enable organizations to control labor costs, minimize compliance risk, and improve workforce productivity. Tens of thousands of organizations in 100 countries – including more than half the Fortune 1000® - use Kronos time and attendance, scheduling, absence management, HR and payroll, hiring, and labor analytics applications. Kronos customers include enterprises large and small across diverse industries worldwide including retail, hospitality, healthcare, manufacturing, public sector, services, and distribution.
Kronos is a privately held company and was founded in 1977. Headquartered in Chelmsford, Massachusetts, Kronos employs more than 3,500 people worldwide.
Kronos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Consult with Clients providing best practice functional and technical recommendations.
- Conduct Requirement and design workshops.
- Implement, configure and customize the Analytics product based on the client’s requirements.
- Providing technical off-site and on-site applications support to customers, answering complex questions on function and usage of Analytical/Business Intelligence based products.
- Maintain a high level of enterprise competence, coordinate development and assignments as well as identify, capture and share expertise.
- Assist during unit testing and UAT, provide knowledge transfer and support
- Interact with various teams internally to provide an integrated solution to the customer.
- Upsell Kronos Services by leveraging expert domain and product knowledge.
- Bachelors Degree: Computer Science, Computer Engineering, MIS, EE, or related
- Experience designing and delivering Analytical/Business Intelligence systems, typical size of the systems are 500 users to 30,000 users.
- Microstrategy is preferred
- Healthcare experience preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills to interface with co-workers and customers.
- Previous large-scale Data Warehousing and/or Business Intelligence implementation experience
- Ability to manage specific tasks to completion with minimal direction.
- Ability to collaborate with clients at executive level, identify engagement follow-up opportunities, and have strong desire to excel.
- SQL proficiency is required
- Understanding of data Integration techniques, such as ETL, is required.
- Knowledge of data warehousing and web based reporting platform server architecture is preferred.
- SQL Server DBMS experience is preferred.
- Big Five or Prior Consulting Experience highly preferred.
- Must be able to travel up to 75%
Kronos Incorporated - 8 months ago
Kronos knows time is money for its customers. The company makes and implements workforce management software particularly for organizations...