Kronos is the global leader in workforce management solutions that enable organizations to control labor costs, minimize compliance risk, and improve workforce productivity. Tens of thousands of organizations in 100 countries – including more than half the Fortune 1000® - use Kronos time and attendance, scheduling, absence management, HR and payroll, hiring, and labor analytics applications. Kronos customers include enterprises large and small across diverse industries worldwide including retail, hospitality, healthcare, manufacturing, public sector, services, and distribution.
Kronos is a privately held company and was founded in 1977. Headquartered in Chelmsford, Massachusetts, Kronos employs more than 3,500 people worldwide.
Kronos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Implement Kronos Analytics Solution in accordance with proven Kronos implementation methodology.
- Consult with clients providing best practice functional and technical recommendations.
- Work with Kronos and Customer Project Managers to build appropriate implementation Project Plans.
- Conduct requirement gathering and design workshops
- Implement, configure and customize the Analytics product based on the client’s requirements.
- Assist during unit testing and UAT, provide knowledge transfer and support
- Providing technical off-site and on-site applications support to customers, answering complex questions on function and usage of Analytical/Business Intelligence based products.
- Interact with various teams internally to provide an integrated solution to the customer.
- Retail Domain Experience preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills to interface with co-workers and customers.
- Ability to collaborate with clients at executive level, identify engagement follow-up opportunities, and have strong desire to excel.
- Previous Analytics experience preferred
- Consulting Experience highly preferred.
- Microstrategy experience a plus
- SSRS and advanced reporting is a plus
- Experience designing and delivering Analytical/Business Intelligence systems a plus
- Advanced SQL proficiency a plus
- Data Integration techniques, such as ETL, a plus
- Data Warehousing and Web based reporting platform server architecture experience a plus
- Must be able to travel up to 75%
Kronos Incorporated - 22 months ago
Kronos is the global leader in delivering workforce management solutions in the cloud. Tens of thousands of organizations in more than 100...