Good.com is the MDM/BYOD strategy of choice worldwide. With Good.com, enterprise employees are free to use the iOS, iPad, Android, tablet or Windows mobile device of their choice. Good's MDM/BYOD products secures enterprise information and applications on today’s most popular mobile devices—separating private from company data on the same device, protecting you and the enterprise. An exceptional user experience enhances productivity, whenever and wherever you need access to your critical enterprise data. The next time you upgrade your wireless device ask IT to make it good with Good.com.
Mobile is on fire. So are we. Join us!
As an Android Developer at Good, you will contribute to the overall design and architecture of our Good Vault™ product, the first Enterprise Identity & Access Management solution for Secure Email on iOS and Android mobile devices. Good Vault™ extends strong two-factor authentication and Secure/Multipurpose Internet Mail Extensions (S/MIME) email signing and encryption to Good for Enterprise™ to enhance data protection. You will help build client software on Android platform.
• Collaborate with Product teams to develop world class enterprise mobile applications
• Contribute to architecture, technical and non-technical discussions with cross functional teams, to better understand, shape new requirements and product development using SCRUM Agile
• Designing and implementing applications on mobile clients running on various Android phones and tablets.
• Build native components on Android including customizing the Android source code and rebuilding it to suite our needs.
• Implement various integration points between web view to GD library and also help shape additional requirements for GD APIs.
• Help in building various UI interactions involved in a web browser and implement innovative features around it centering enterprise usage.
• +2 years of Mobile C++ development experience, +5 years overall experience in OOP / OOD
• Advanced software design skills, including object oriented design, multi-threading
• Strong skills in build system, working with native programs in C,C++ and very good debugging skills.
• Experience with S/MIME
• Should have experience developing in different versions of Android and on different devices.
• Good experience on UI development on Android and also on various components like networking, framework etc
• Experience with build and source control systems
• Experience with networking protocols, data encryption and security
• BS Computer Science or equivalent degree or experience
*LI-VR1 REQ# 13054
Good Technology - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard
Good Technology combines award-winning enterprise-grade mobile security and control with an exceptional user experience, allowing enterprise...