Anesthesia Tech - Anesthesiology Dept
Location: Texas Health Arlington Memorial
Job ID: 46801
Area of Interest: Allied Health
Job Type: Full Time
Relocation Provided: No
Travel Required: No
Job Function: TCH
Full Time: 40 hours per week
Minimum Education Requirements:
High School Graduate or G.E.D.
Minimum License/Certification Requirements:
CPR and ACLS within 3 wks of employment
Minimum Experience Requirements:
Previous experience working as an anesthesia technician preferred
Minimum Skill Requirements:
Organized; Good Communication Skills ;Ability to work under pressure and multi-task; work independently
- Provides support to anesthesia staff with preparation of room and equipment needed for patient care.
- Communicates with Charge Nurse on daily activity of schedule
- Protects patient and personal safety by maintaining a sterile environment.
- Maintains cleanliness and proper function of anesthesia equipment
- Maintains anesthesia equipment and anesthesia workroom
- Perform other duties as assigned
Texas Health Arlington Memorial Hospital is an acute care, full service 369-bed medical center serving Arlington, Texas and the North Texas area. This facility offers a variety of services and specialties, including a 19-bed ICU and 20-bed CCU. Texas Health Arlington Memorial also offers a 53-bed progressive Cardiac Care unit with telemetric monitoring, catherization suites for cardiac care, a Neonatal ICU, an Advance Imaging Center and five hemodialysis beds. This, along with rehabilitation, emergency and Women's and Children's services, makes our hospital a place where your career can grow.
BENEFITS AT A GLANCE:
Texas Health Resources is an equal opportunity employer that celebrates diversity at all levels of our organization. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Health Care Benefits
- Wellness Program
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Life Insurance
- AD&D Insurance
- Disability Coverage
- Long Term Care Insurance
- Other benefits: Flex Dollars, Adoption Assistance, Credit Union, On-site Child Care and Fitness Centers
Texas Health Resources - 24 months ago
copy to clipboard
Texas Health Resources, a 2013 Dallas Business Journal Best Places to Work (ranked #1), a 2013 Texas Award for Performance Excellence...