Sales & Marketing: Ticket Sales
Angels Baseball - Part-Time Ticket Seller - Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim (Anaheim, CA)
In conjunction with the Angels Box Office, members of the Ticket Seller staff sell tickets to Angel games and other events at Angel Stadium. Reports to the Director of Ticket Services.
This is a bargaining unit position.
- Sells admission tickets to stadium events and controls cash fund.
- Balances daily ticket sales receipts
- Reports discrepancies to management.
- All other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma
- Weekday availability (8:30 am to 5:30 pm) preferred but should also be available for evening home games starting at 4:30 pm.
- Must have experience handling money and other means of payment (credit cards).
- Experience with Ticketmaster: Archtix and Classic also preferred.
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to deal diplomatically with the public and fellow employees
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work under well under pressure
- Ability to work with other employees and supervisors, maintaining effective working relations
- Maintain reliable self transportation