Bachelor's Degree required
This position is responsible for development of two separate yet highly interrelated key programs for the Foundation. The incumbent, working closely with the Executive Director, will be in charge of managing, planning, coordinating, and implementing a comprehensive, full-spectrum Annual Giving program which draws upon the Foundation’s existing donor base and develops and implements a plan to solicit annual gifts from the community served by CRMC. This position will also be in charge of developing and implementing a comprehensive program to identify and successfully solicit grants from a variety of local, state, and federal, private and public grant making entities for the direct benefit of CRMC.
1. Supports and fulfills the mission of CRMC Foundation and the CRMC Hospital
2. Develops and implements an effective annual giving program which is closely aligned with the stated mission of CRMC, supports Foundation strategic goals, and meets the needs of donors and prospects
3. Develops and implements an effective grant solicitation program that takes into account the stated mission of CRMC and the needs of donors and prospects
4. Provides a safe, functional, supportive and effective environment for all patients, staff members and other individuals utilizing CRMC facilities
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, AND ABILITIES
· Strong writing and oral communication skills
· Leadership and team-building and problem-solving skills
· Ability to conceptualize, develop and implement projects
· High level of knowledge about annual giving and grant processes
· Knowledge of fund-raising principles and practices; planning and budgeting
· Knowledge of marketing and sales concepts. Understanding of health care issues and trends
· Ability to use various types of computer software (Word processing, spreadsheet). Experience with fund-raising and prospect management software (Raiser’s Edge and Blackbaud Analytics, Metasoft Corporations FoundationSearch, Big Online software modules).
· Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Communications, Business Administration or related field
· 5 years experience in writing grants or in administering an annual giving program
· 3 years management experience
· Master’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Business Administration or related field
· Grant Professional Certification (GPC)
· 8+ years fund-raising experience in a health care setting
4+ years management experience
Cheyenne Regional Medical Center - 8 months ago
The Veterans Benefits Administration (VBA) is the benefits division of the Department of Veterans Affairs. The VBA provides benefits divided...