Delex Systems, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V).
Join the Delex team! This is an exciting career opportunity with Delex Systems, Inc., a worldwide provider of leading edge technology solutions.
Already submitted a resume or created a login? Login Now
Start Over with Job Search
12-188: Anti-Tamper Senior Program Analyst (Part Time)
Location Lexington Park, MD
Provide NAVAIR support services to execute a diverse, technically challenging mission of providing engineering, development, testing, evaluation, and management support to United States Navy and Marine Corps personnel. Some travel may be required.
- Must have Anti-Tamper Classified Reference Support experience generating and updating classified appendices, annexes, and working papers at the appropriate security level and in accordance with Security Officer guidance.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical, business, or management field or equivalent experience.
- Five (5) years of business/management/development/integration experience with aircraft, weapons, and/or operations; appropriate educational background may be substituted for experience.
- Knowledge and capability in developing DoD system acquisition requirements, documentation development, financial and/or technical requirements.
- Knowledge and capability in planning, management, budgeting, coordinating, technical requirements, and contract requirements
- Experience in developing briefs and documentation for senior leadership, DoD and/or service program acquisition, Congressional and/or financial reviews.
- Two (2) years of current experience preparing project budgets.
- Two (2) years of current experience in analyzing and preparing acquisition documentation.
- Experience preparing Statements of Work (SOWs) for technical and administrative contractor support.
- Experience with and be knowledgeable of common Windows-based desktop computer systems using standard database and office software applications
Delex - 2 years ago