APM Management is looking for leasing professionals to add to our ELITE leasing teams. We are expanding operations in Toledo. We are looking for individuals that have invincible determination and the energy to excel. Our company is growing rapidly and we must add to our top notch leasing and sales force! Confidence, positive attitude and enthusiasm is the foundation of APM’s elite leasing teams. We have an excellent opportunity for a DRIVEN, MOTIVATED, SHARP, SKILLED AND WELL-SPOKEN MARKETING REPRESENTATIVE!
Our leasing professionals receive all the professional tools necessary to succeed. Well trained corporate leasing crews help train and groom APM leasing consultants to become the industries best! If you think you have what it takes to become the best, we want to talk with you.
Job Description: Leasing Agent / Leasing Consultant
I. Basic Functions
A. Responsible for maintaining a professional leasing office atmosphere
B. Responsible for the customer service duties of leasing, customer service, collections, and administrative office duties
C. Assists supervisors with special projects and administrative tasks
D. Ensures office compliance with company policies and procedures
E. Ensures leasing performance of duties on a timely basis
A. Reports to Property Manager.
B. Helps supervise on-site work flow of personnel, including any contract workers.
C. Maintains relationships with all residents, ensuring consistent application of property policies. i.e. Rent Collection
D. Maintains relationships with other departments within the company, including accounting, data processing, and physical facilities coordination
E. Provides empathetic listening to the residents.
F. Maintains relationships with clients, the community, and the profession
G. Maintains relationships with suppliers, vendors, and professionals servicing the company or property
The activities listed below are not all-inclusive. However, they are indicative of the types of activities normally performed by the property manager.
A. Maintaining the physical asset:
1. Aids in scheduling of maintenance work;
2. Reports regular inspections of grounds, including all common hallways;
3. Aids in all vacant apartment make-ready procedures;
4. Aids in recommendations for physical repairs, replacements, and/or improvements;
5. Aids in recommendations for supplies, materials, and equipment;
6. Recommends expenditures, within budget allocations;
7. Completes inspections.
B. Marketing and leasing:
1. Maintaining leasing duties.
2. Helps with preparing of advertising and marketing programs for approval;
3. Helps produce regular market surveys;
4. Prepares weekly and monthly reports;
5. Reviews all rental applications and lease forms for accuracy and compliance with resident policy;
6. Makes recommendations to improve marketing and leasing programs.
7. Works with agencies for referrals.
C. Tenant management:
1. Implements rent collection programs;
2. Reviews resident complaint log;
3. Supervises move-in and move-out procedures.
D. Financial reporting and control:
1. Assists in preparation of the budget;
2. Assists in the reporting of variances from budget;
3. Assists in preparation of monthly financial accounting, reporting, and explanation of variances;
4. Prepares purchase orders;
5. Codes invoices for payment;
6. Reports payroll information to operations director and payroll department on a timely basis;
7. Prepares inventory of all equipment and supplies;
8. Ensures bank deposits are made daily.
1. Assists in preparation of Management Plan; adheres to Management Agreement and Plan.
2. Adheres to property operations manual;
3. Maintains maintenance of property files and records;
4. Attends employee training and development programs;
5. Handles any emergency that may arise on-site;
6. Supervises security personnel and reviews reports;
7. Takes follow up action on security reports;
8. Advises answering service of rotating schedule for emergency maintenance;
9. Monitors and follows up on work order log;
10. Communicates all problems and makes recommendations to property manager.
1. College education preferred;
2. Accredited Residential Manager (ARM) designation; or
3. Minimum of three years’ experience in customer service, sales, or experience in a related field.
B. Ability to handle administrative office requirements and work within a budget.
C. Appearance compatible with image of property, positive attitude, good sense of humor, energetic, assertive, and capable role model for subordinates.
D. Demonstrated integrity on personal as well as professional level.
E. Exceptional communication skills.
F. Attentive to details.
G. Ability to interact with a wide range of people.
H. Ability to solve problems involving residents, personnel, finances, equipment failure, and emergency situations.
I. Ability and willingness to substitute for any position, from property manager to janitor to receptionist.
J. Ability to be compassionate and empathetic to residents’ needs and personal circumstances.
K. Public awareness and a willingness to learn the needs of residents. Additional training in these needs may be required.
APM is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
APM is a company offering excellent income and benefits including health insurance, dental insurance, life insurance, and a non-smoking, drug free environment.
The companies have a long-standing policy of hiring and promoting individuals who best meet the requirements of available positions and who have the best potential for advancement. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunity in full compliance with all the employment discrimination laws.
In keeping with this policy, applicants for employment are recruited, hired, selected for training, transferred, up-graded, granted privileges of employment, laid off, demoted or discharged without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, handicap, veteran status, or military status.
APM is committed to equal employment opportunity. We will not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on any legally-recognized basis including, but not limited to: veteran status, marital status, military status, race, age, color, religion, sex or national origin.
Please forward your resume and salary requirements.
Visit Us and download an application at: