Exciting Opportunities. Unlimited Potential.
McKinley is looking for experienced Apartment Maintenance Technicians / HVAC Expertsto join our team atOur Newest Property locatednear Crestview, FL!
ENJOY A CAREER THAT ALLOWS YOU TO:
- Make a difference in your community
- Provides you with a new challenge every day
- Offers a fast paced environment with growth potential
As the Maintenance and Grounds expert of your community you will be responsible for completing work orders to maintain and repair physical structures of buildings and grounds.
- Diagnose problems and make repairs in areas such as, but not limited to: HVAC, electrical, plumbing, painting, carpentry, dry wall repair, appliance maintenance, carpet cleaning and exterior structure maintenance
- Ensure the physical aspects of the property meet the company standards and applicable laws
- Keeping our apartment community in a clean and orderly condition
Who we are:
- Two - Four years of related experience and/or training
- Advanced skills in one or more technical areas
- Hold one or more technical certifications, with EPA certification required
- Previous property management experience preferred, but not required
- On-call duty, including weekends and holidays
McKinley, founded in 1968, is a proven leader in all aspects of investment real estate. McKinley specializes in solving complex real estate problems for its own portfolio and select clientele. By creatively applying its solid 43-year track record of success, McKinley generates value and profits from even the most challenging real estate assets.
Who we REALLY are:
We are a THRIVING and GROWING property management company that lives for challenges and celebrates the successes of one and all. We are a team that can accomplish anything (seriously, anything!) and we accomplish our goals through drive, flexibility, commitment and resourcefulness...and thorough an extreme distaste for the words "that's not possible". We depend on our employees to not just do their jobs, but to go above and beyond for our residents, our partners and for each other every single day. Join us - and see what teamwork is REALLY all about.
We LOVE our employees!
McKinley believes that our people are one of our most important assets, and we invest in them accordingly. We offer our employees health/dental/vision benefits, 401(k), Life and AD&D, Employee Assistance Program, Pre-Paid legal service, ongoing professional development through McKinley University and much more!
McKinley is an Equal Opportunity Employer and maintains a smoke-free environment in all locations. We support a safe, healthy and drug-free workplace through criminal background checks and pre-employment drug testing.
If you are interested in becoming part of our world-class team, please submit your resume on-line by clicking the Apply On-Line button on the bottom-right portion of this screen.
McKinley is a national leader in real estate and property management. In 2011, McKinley was listed as the #37 largest residential management company in the U.S. by National Multi Housing Council!
McKinley was founded in 1968 by Ambassador Ronald N. Weiser and is led by Albert M. Berriz, the company's President and CEO. McKinley is a...