Founded in 1993, The Bainbridge Companies is a fully-integrated family of real estate companies engaged in the development, construction, management and acquisition of multifamily apartment communities. The Bainbridge principles have developed, redeveloped, and/or repositioned more than 50,000 multifamily homes. The firm’s full service real estate platform includes asset and property management, leasing, sales, marketing, renovation, construction, and development. Based in Wellington, Florida, we also have offices in Raleigh, North Carolina; Westport, Connecticut; Orlando and Tampa, Florida, Bethesda, Maryland and Arlington, Virginia.
Bainbridge has grown rapidly – nearly doubling in size over an 18-month period. As we continue to expand, we are looking for the brightest and most polished professionals from within the industry – and from outside the industry. If you are a passionate, fun, innovative and driven professional that fits “The9” – please apply to join our team today.
What is ‘The9?” The9 are the characteristics we seek in anyone we choose to join our team. These characteristics are based on our cultural values:
We value PASSIONATE PEOPLE who like to have fun.
We value INNOVATION.
We value CONSISTENCY & FLEXIBILITY.
We value RELATIONSHIPS built on trust, open communication, empowerment and respect.
We value the PERSONAL TOUCH, and strive to enhance the experience for those we serve.
Specially, The9 are:
Drive & Embrace Innovation
Presence – Polish in appearance, communication & interaction
Do you fit? If you fit these values and characteristics, we invite you to read more to learn about the career opportunities open at The Bainbridge Companies.
***THIS IS YOUR CHANCE to join an exciting, growing and industry-leading property management company. Bainbridge is holding a ONE-DAY CAREER FAIR ON FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 22nd. Due to our growth, we need to quickly fill approximately 25 new onsite positions. All candidates will need to be available to meet with our team that day. The event will be near the Orlando airport. Interviews will start at 11am. Details to follow about the specific location.***
Now this is where it gets a bit boring, so we apologize now. The bullet lists of responsibilities, duties, required experience and all of that stuff. While important, it may be a dull read, but the career opportunity itself is anything but dull. That we promise.
MAJOR GOALS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Responsible for all leasing tasks assigned by the Community Manager. General areas of responsibility are:
- Assisting in the achievement of the Community's annual budget plan
- Accounting functions relating to leasing
- Leasing and marketing tasks
- All other related tasks assigned by supervisor
- Upholding all Company policies related to customer service.
Assist the management team in areas of:
- Inspecting apartments for readiness; show apartments.
- Provide information to prospects while building rapport.
- Accurately quote prices; collect money; prepare leases; review leases and acquire signatures.
- Distribute move in packages; Follow up on all prospects.
- Courteous customer service, excellent telephone techniques, and good customer communication.
- Thorough knowledge of the on site computer system and all other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
BEHAVIOR TRAITS, ATTITUDES AND SKILLS REQUIRED BEYOND THE9:
- Strong commitment to Company goals and values.
- Present a pleasant attitude to all customers and staff.
- Continually close a high percentage of rental customers.
- Be committed to the success of each Team Member as a member of the team.
- Marketing skills, outgoing, self starter, creative.
PREREQUISITE (i.e. education, experience):
- Sales experience, preferably in the apartment industry.
- Friendly and courteous personality.
- College degree preferred.