Fannie Mae exists to expand affordable housing and bring global capital to local communities in order to serve the U.S. housing market. Today, our focus is on preventing foreclosures, making mortgages and rental housing as affordable as possible, and supporting the housing recovery. We are rapidly building and realigning our company to better serve the market as we support the Administration's Homeowner Affordability and Stability Plan.
Join our dedicated, diverse, high-performing workforce and put your unique talents to good use as we work with our partners to advance our nation's housing recovery.
For more information about Fannie Mae and our career opportunities, visit www.fanniemae.com.
Design and/or conduct test plans and scripts to test new, customized, or COTS software to ensure optimal performance of software before being put into production or installed in network environment. Test compatibility of new software with installed systems, networks, and technology platforms. Track errors, bugs, and the like in test data files for follow up and/or further testing.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Analyze business requirements and technical specifications of applications in development to see how they can be developed into testable elements.
- Create test lab scenarios, and execute test lab scenarios for the applications' enhancements, releases, regression testing.
- Conduct tests of applications in production or in development, applications about to be migrated, or applications recently patched. May lead a test exercise involving less experienced staff.
- Document test results, or compile results from tests conducted by others in standardized format. Report results to team management, application staff, and/or application owners.
- Report problems by providing reproducible test cases, and working with team members to close problem reports. Conduct root cause analysis of identified defects, providing business partners with sufficient detail to understand, replicate and resolve.
- May evaluate new versions of test tools for application systems and recommend their use to management.
- May provide technical or project leadership to less experienced staff.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- 2 years of related experience
As a condition of employment with Fannie Mae, any successful job applicant will be required to pass a pre-employment drug screen and to successfully complete a background investigation, which may also include a credit check for positions in some areas of our business.
Fannie Mae is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Fannie Mae - 14 months ago
We are looking for employees who are intent on helping us achieve something remarkable. Since 2009, we have made tremendous progress in...