We are a commercial cooking and refrigeration service company. We have contracts with several restaurants, schools, hotels, and hospitals throughout the nation; we service, install, maintain, and perform preventative maintenance on commercial kitchen equipment.
***** IMMEDIATE JOB OPPORTUNITY*****
Service Solutions Group, a nationally recognized and award winning commercial cooking/refrigeration service company, is seeking a Field Service Technician for our Nashville, TN. location.
We are looking for motivated and knowledgeable technicians with strong people and organizational skills and knowledge of the commercial refrigeration equipment service industry for our branch in Nashville, TN.
- Provide preventative maintenance, warranty work, repair services and replace parts on commercial refrigeration equipment in restaurants, assisted living facilities, hotels, schools and other organizations
- Must troubleshoot and diagnose effectively and efficiently to resolve issues
- Communicate with internal and external customers and staff
- Build strong customer relationships
- Attend technical and manufacturer training
- Use computer software to complete work orders
- Communicate with dispatch upon arrival and departure from assignment
- Create estimates and proposals as needed
- Willingness to be involved with emergency on-call rotation (includes nights and weekends as needed)
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Must have a valid driver's license
- Must pass a pre-employment drug screen
- Must be able to work individually or as a team member with customers, coworkers and manufacturer personnel
- Must be high safety conscious
- Must be able to use a computer and hand tools; bend; lift and carry up to 75 lbs.; for the duration of 8 hours a day
- Familiarity with commercial refrigeration equipment
- Relevant technical training, licenses and/or certifications (EPA, CFESA, NATE)
- Commercial refrigeration equipment repair experience needed
- HVAC license a plus
- Minimum of (2) years' experience required
- Provides company van, uniforms, laptop & cell phone
To apply email your resume and salary requirements to email@example.com; or fax to HR 602.507.6051
- Competitive wage compensation; paid overtime
- Health benefits after 90 days of employment
- Paid Time Off (PTO); Paid Holidays
We are a commercial cooking and refrigeration service company. Essentially what we do is we have contracts with several restaurants,...