Linn Star Transfer, Inc. a Third Party Logistics Company
has been providing warehousing, delivery, and
installation of household appliances and furnishings for
more than 20 years. We are currently accepting
applications for seasonal FULL TIME DELIVERY HELPERS in
As a Home Delivery Helper you will be responsible for
household appliances per company policy and to state
- Assisting in the delivery and installation of
and local codes.
- Interact with customers professionally and with
customer property damage.
- Maintain a low percentage of appliance damage and
responsible for all return merchandise.
- Maintain a high customer satisfaction score.
- Accurately complete daily route paper work and
- Complete all end of day procedures such as unloading
required. We have a tool purchase program available.
- Knowledge and experience using basic hand tools.
- Owning a basic set of hand tools helpful but not
Moving and Industry helpful but not required, will
- Previous experience in the Home Delivery or the
train the right individuals.
pace environment working safely within a time
- Ability to remain flexible and adaptable in a fast
pre-employment drug screening, and physical
- Must be able to pass a background screening,
This could lead into a permanent full time position! To
be considered APPLY NOW!
Mail Delivery services is the oldest department and the reason Linn Star Transfer, Inc. (LST) exists today. In 1986 LST was incorporated in...