June 12, 2013
Application / Business Intelligence Developer
Information Technology Department
40 Hours per Week, Full Benefits: Job Code ABID-924
To Apply Please Follow Application Procedures
The Application / Business Intelligence Developer will be responsible for the development, deployment and ongoing support of business intelligence and collaborative solutions to meet the informational needs to manage the organization. This individual will work closely with the Systems Analyst and the business users to deliver the right data to make better business decisions. Additionally this position will assist in the development and support of our Electronic Health Record system, as well as provide support for existing systems and processes.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Computer Science (or equivalent with focus on healthcare and healthcare systems) or a related field.
- 3 years’ of related experience in business intelligence development or related experience.
- 2 years' additional experience in lieu of a degree.
- Knowledge of database architecture and design for Business Intelligence, data warehousing and operational data stores.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Strong technical foundation in database structure, configuration, installation and practice.
- Strong SQL programming skills in SQL/T-SQL with the ability to develop queries, views, functions, triggers, and stored procedure.
- Knowledge and experience in reporting and database tools such as SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS), Microsoft Access, Crystal Reports, Visual Basic.
- Knowledge and experience in Microsoft SharePoint, dashboards development and data visualization a plus.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks with a customer service orientation.
- Ability to look for creative solutions to projects using existing and new technologies.
- Ability to troubleshoot technical issues, isolating root cause and taking appropriate action to remediate issues.
- Experience in the development and support of Sharepoint solutions, web parts, web services and workflows using industry best practices.
- Ability to translate functional requirements and business rules to create and document technical design, implement the necessary technology to fulfill requirements.
- Possesses a good understanding of common architecture principles and design.
- Experience building Intranet portals and collaboration solutions.
- Effectively interact with co-workers and users in a highly diverse work place.
- All employees of Morrison are required to successfully pass a criminal history background check.
- Personal transportation allowing for travel within the Portland/Vancouver metropolitan areas in a timely manner. If driving a personal vehicle for work purposes must have and maintain a valid driver’s license for state of residency, personal auto liability coverage at $100,000/$100,000 level, and a driving record permitting coverage under corporate liability policy.
- Position may require flexible hours.
- Some job pressure exists in the balancing of several projects with conflicting and sometimes changing deadlines.
- The ability to sit for extended periods and to bend, kneel, and stoop.
- Email a cover letter and resume to
and reference job code "ABID-924" in the subject line of your email and in your cover letter.
- Alternative: Fax your cover letter/resume to Morrison Child and Family Services at (503)736-9759 and put "ABID-924" on your cover letter.
To be considered for this position you must follow this application procedure and you must meet all position qualifications/requirements.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
Position Open Until Enough Qualified Applicants Have Responded
We strive to create a Diverse, Inclusive environment to better serve our clients.
We are an equal opportunity employer
Morrison Child and Family Services - 21 months ago