One of the nations most distinguished health care providers is looking for a application analyst.
The Application Analyst will support clinical applications, implementations, and the development of ongoing support/development strategies. The ideal candidate will provide specific clinical subject matter expertise in regards to clinical workflows for end users who include but are not limited to MDs, NPs, Nurses, Clinical technicians, etc.
- College diploma or university degree in the field of computer science, information sciences, life sciences or related field and/or 6 years equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of 4 years clinical knowledge is preferred.
- Will have a background as a Clinical Systems Analyst and/or a clinical background with a strong interest and aptitude for technology. 1-2 years design and implementation of clinical systems preferred.
- Knowledge of HL7 in a healthcare environment desirable.
- Proficient using MS Office suite. Visio experience desired.
- Knowledge of Windows and other operating systems on both servers and PCs required.
- Knowledge of desktop support methodologies required
- Clustering, high availability, and disaster recovery skills desired.
- Knowledge of servers required.
Smith Arn old Partners is a Stamford, Connecticut based highly specialized technical professional and executive search firm that has helped thousands of companies and people make a professional connection. Smith Arnold Partners has successfully completed searches on behalf of the most recognizable firms in the United States.
Smith Arnold Partners - 20 months ago