About Emerging Health Information Technology:
Emerging Health Information Technology is a wholly owned subsidiary of Montefiore Medical Center. Emerging Health IT, a healthcare IT consulting and professional services company, is a dynamic organization that provides hospitals and medical centers with world-class healthcare information solutions. We provide an exciting, fast-paced environment in which dedication and innovation are rewarded and where individuals can make a difference in the lives of patients. Join us in our mission to improve the quality of healthcare through advanced IT solutions! Emerging Health IT is located in Yonkers, NY.
The Systems Analyst will provide technological consultation and assistance to users of Ancillary Information Systems including, but not limited to, the following:
- Analysis of user needs and requirements;
- Application installation and testing;
- Application problem resolution;
- Writing user documentation.
- Server maintenance
- Management report creation.
- Interface between the departmental users/clients and the various divisions of MIS;
- Provide day-to-day operational support for PACS and other applications/solutions provided and or supported by the PACS Team;
- Triage network/workstation/hardware related issues;
- Coordinate modifications and updates to the PACS application and the other applications/systems provided and or supported by the PACS Team;
- Provide advanced application troubleshooting support for systems/applications provided and or supported by the PACS Team.
- Recommend improvements and increase efficiency of the PACS and the other systems/applications provided and or supported by the PACS Team;
- Assist with coordination of vendor activities including hardware and software installation;
- Test new systems, version upgrades, interfaces and other system modifications;
- Provide pro-active monitoring of the applications/systems provided and or supported by the PACS Team;
- Maintaining accurate and current documentation regarding systems/applications provided and or supported by the PACS Team;
- Provide 24 x 7 on-call coverage for user support on a rotating basis;
- Travel throughout all facilities within the Montefiore Medical Center hospitals and other Emerging Health IT clients, as needed;
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Health Informatics, or a related field. Experience will be considered in place of a degree.
- Application implementation, troubleshooting, and support
medITjobs.com - 11 months ago