Work as an Oracle specialist focusing on specific modules within manufacturing, supply chain, and cost accounting. Provide support to the manufacturing group and the integrated projects group. Provide technical expertise and problem solving abilities to support Oracle Project Management (PJT) and (PJM). Work as a liaison to the developers and analysts to support the applications (PJT and PJM) and the execution process. Assist with upgrades and process changes.
- Ability to prepare reports, schedules, presentations, procedure, and process documents
- Provide production support, business process expertise and project implementation skills
- Conduct regular audits of project management processes within Oracle
- Work with technical developers and database administrators to correct issues in the functioning of the applications
- Provide guidance and support the users in their efforts to become proficient in the use of the applications
- Previous Supply Chain and Manufacturing experience
- Oracle setup, configuration and workflows experience
- Functional design set up using SDLC/AIM methodologies
- The ability to translate business requirements to developers and users
- Setup and configure business applications
- Develop and execute test plans for production
- Identify and resolve project issues
- Knowledge of Oracle forms and SQL queries using Oracle database table structures
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in the application
- 2 years working experience in Oracle Project Management and Oracle Project Manufacturing
- Previous experience with project management systems and processes
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Supply Chain Management, Technology or related area
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and PC skills
- Teamwork and leadership skills are a must
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Our core values – safety, service, respect, global perspective and integrity – define our culture. And our skilled employees are among the most respected experts in our industry. Perhaps you should be the next among us.
- APICS Certification
- Primavera P6 experience
- Previous consulting experience
Exterran is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Exterran provides equal employment opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, citizenship, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Exterran - 16 months ago
Exterran Holdings, Inc. is engaged in the full-service natural gas compression business. It provides operations, maintenance, service and...