Application Developer - Client Technology Services
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.1 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. The Firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small-business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management and private equity.
The End User Software Services (EUSS) organization provides application development and support for key Global Technology infrastructure tools with a end user software. EUSS are looking to augment the team with a developer to help enhance and automate both existing and new .Net applications.
This position is for a highly motivated individual who will be a member of a strong
development team focused on using leading edge
and SQL Server database technologies. Candidate will support on-going development of a number of department based applications all of which have are integrated with multiple systems. The candidate will also have experience in an agile environment and be working on a team which is in the agile transitioning processing.
Understand/apply reusable code design to leverage application architecture/framework capabilities and functionality.
- Implementation of Web Applications, Web Services, including both front-end and back-end development.
- Design/develop solutions that are highly reliable, scalable, and perform to meet business-defined service levels.
- Adhere to all JPMC standards and IT control policies using an Agile methodology
- Research, prototype and implement solutions utilizing vendor provided api’s.
- Work within the team structure to assure the timely release of quality, highly reliable and usable products.
- Create and maintains documentation (Install Procedures, Back-Out Procedures and Verification Plans) for the application.
- Implementation and support required during non-business hours
5+ years of recent .NET/C# development experience, ASP.Net, MVC environments with WCF experience
Experience working in an agile environment with a test first methodology.
Proficiency developing MS SQL Server 2008 database solutions
Ability to monitor and analyze application performance issues
Conduct code reviews and ensuring quality solutions are built and tested.
Provide production support and issue triage for products.
A broad knowledge of technology platforms and commercial Software products (e.g. web, application & DB server products and toolsets, reporting solutions , business applications, development toolsets) will be an advantage for this role as the team will be utilizing vendor apis that may require low level integrations.
Ability to perform multiple tasks concurrently
Must have strong verbal, written, communication and negotiation skills
Ability to work independently and direct others on projects or issues
Prior experience in a large financial institution preferred
US-NJ-Jersey City-NOC 5 - 575 Washington / 02969
Central Technology & Ops
Yes, 25 % of the Time
JPMorgan Chase & Co.
JPMorgan Chase - 6 months ago
At JPMorgan Chase, the work we do matters. All of us are committed to putting our resources and our voices to work every day for our...