Blackstone Technology Group is hiring a Application Developer - Sr Technical Consultant. Candidates will be working on Operations and maintenance support for SharePoint systems.
The application developer will work as part of a team to support requirements such as the following:
- Respond to user inquiries and requests for change, information, handling, and permissions management;
- Manage the overall day-to-day SharePoint setup and troubleshooting;
- Develop, configure and maintain document libraries, lists, and site collections;
- Perform typical system administration (folder creation, user maintenance, etc.) and user training;
- Escalate daily and/or critical issues and ensure those encountered are addressed and reported on;
- Ensure that important critical business functions are up and operational;
- Support internal users in User Acceptance Testing (UAT) by troubleshooting and resolving issues reported through the service desk;
- Perform troubleshooting and problem resolution on complex system workflows;
- Provide off-hour support for application releases;
- Attend meetings and provide system related support as needed for OESIM and Director's AWARDS tasking;
- Ensure all system documentation is up to date and accurately reflects the current system configuration;
- Other responsibilities will be defined on a task basis.
Blackstone offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. EOE/M/F/D/V
- Experience developing SharePoint features, solution files, and sites
- Experience managing SharePoint lists and document libraries and files
- Experience developing basic serial and parallel workflows, user profiles, security, Kip's and Excel services.
- Familiar with best practices in extending and utilizing 3rd party plug-in and tools for SharePoint.
- BA/BS, preferably in Computer Science or other related subject area (technical, analysis, or mathematics)
- Candidates must be US Citizen and successfully complete a stringent Background Investigation and obtain the required Government security clearance
- Minimum 3 plus years developing applications using SharePoint
- Demonstrates very good written and oral presentation skills and outstanding client-interaction skills.
- Thinks creatively and demonstrates the ability to work independently on a complex task with little direction, supervision, and management oversight.
No phone calls or agencies please.
Blackstone Technology Group (www.bstonetech.com) is a 300+ person, privately-held, global IT and business consulting firm founded in 1998. Headquartered in San Francisco, with additional offices in Sacramento, Denver, Houston, and Washington DC, our mission is to implement innovative IT and business process solutions that help our clients address industry challenges, achieve cost containment, and transform their business models within their respective commercial and public service marketplaces. Blackstone has garnered an impressive track record of delivering successful results, with a noteworthy client list that includes many Fortune 1000 businesses and US Federal Government and California State Agencies.
Blackstone Technology Group - 23 months ago