Evo is currently working to fill a 12-month contract position for an Application Engineer with recent experience working on distributed systems, hands-on experience with Spring framework and Java/J2EE.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS :
- Develops action plans and processes, in coordination with management team, for integrating activities and optimizing department resources to meet major goals and objectives
- Manages employees, sets goals, coach's staff, supports development, collaborates on hiring decisions, disciplinary actions, performance management, and recognition, and rewards
- Facilitates or performs application support, problem solving, and issue resolution with internal and external resources
- Contributes and reviews recommendations for technical solutions
- Manages and/or contributes to the technical components of the RFP process
- Resolves issues and determines options for issue resolution and risk mitigation
- Defines and communicates requirements for technical environments and determines the technical scope for projects.
- Provides technical estimates for project budget input to Senior/Project Manager
- Leads and owns engagements with software vendors to ensure that code and configuration requirements and deliverables are met
- Enforces architecture, governance, security, and global process standards to system changes and deployments
- Coordinates compliance issue identification and remediation
- Collaborates with other teams on integration needs/design
- Contributes to database design and creates critical-path, high-risk, advanced technical designs
- Approves proof of concept efforts and reviews technical designs
- Approves proof of concept efforts and reviews results
- Enforce "Company" and department architectural direction and ensure consistent technical approach within department
- Decide on engineering tools based on recommendations
- Allocate resources based on performance monitoring and tuning results
- Manage and enforce performance thresholds and standards
- Review and approve performance test results, recommendations, and tuning results
- Oversee and is responsible for the creation of test plans, test execution, and validation of test results
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S. CORP to CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
- Hands-on Spring framework experience
- Recent experience working on distributed systems
- Hands-on Java/J2EE
- TDD and Agile methodologies
- Bachelor's Degree and minium of 5 years directly relevant work experience
Evo Solutions - 8 months ago
At Evo, our passion is responding to the greatest struggle of every business leader: Getting the right talent in the right place, at the...