Ke'aki Technologies, LLC, headquartered in Honolulu, Hawaii, is a Native Hawaiian Organization (NHO) owned business. A premier government services company, Ke'aki Technologies offers a full spectrum of solutions that improve the performance and operational effectiveness of our government and Department of Defense customers. Our mission synchronized solutions are designed to deliver exactly what our customers need, when they need it. From base and range operations to biomedical defense support to telecommunications and IT services, we deliver the exact talent, tools and technologies needed to meet mission requirements.
Ke'aki Technologies has an exciting opportunity for an Application Programmer / Analyst (Mobile Health) on our Telemedicine & Advanced Technology Research Center (TATRC) Tele TBI project. The position is located in Fort Gordon, Georgia.
The Application Programmer / Analyst (Mobile Healthcare) will support an existing mobile health application and expand the system for future functionality. Specific job duties include:
- Deployment of content revisions and new application features
- Maintenance and development of web and batch applications
- Routine Collaboration with system administrator and network specialist
- Analysis and recommendation on user interface and overall system design
- Responsible for primary testing and validation of new system code changes
- Interaction with project administrative and clinical team members staff and end users in the health care and telemedicine industries
- Maintain currency with industry standards and trends
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 3 years of experience in programming in a web environment
- Extensive knowledge of Internet concepts, web design, database interactions and industry best practices
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Java Script/jQuery
- MS SQL 2008 (to include encryption related coding)
- RSS feed integration into web page design
- WAP development, preferred
- AJAX controls, preferred
- SOAP Web Service familiarization preferred
- RIM Blackberry, JAVA, iPhone and/or Android application development familiarization preferred
- Entity Framework
ORIENTATION AND TRAINING:
- Shall comply with TATRC policies regarding personal appearance and conduct.
- Shall record time worked according to procedures designated by the contractor and provide time sheets to the COR on a monthly basis.
SAFETY ISSUES: The work described herein involves mild to moderate physical activity, performed in an administrative setting. Moderate amount of walking will be required throughout the workplace facilities and at work sites. Some lifting of equipment will be required for automation set-up. The work environment involves everyday risks or discomforts that require normal safety precautions typical of such places as conference rooms or office spaces. There are no unusual physical demands.
- Must attend a Government paid orientation to familiarize him/her with the policies and procedures of the command. Orientation attendance is required and is scheduled during normal working hours.
- The government may elect to provide specialty training to contract personnel at government expense, or make specialty training available in a non-paid status.
JOB TYPE: Full-Time
FLSA STATUS : Exempt
SECURITY CLEARANCE/INSTALLATION SECURITY/COMMAND SECURITY: Shall comply with all applicable Department of Defense (DoD) security regulations and procedures during the performance of this task order. The contractor shall not disclose and must safeguard procurement sensitive information, computer systems and data, privacy act data, and Government personnel work products that are obtained or generated in the performance of this task order.
Ke'aki Technologies LLC is a fast growing government service provider with over $50 million in revenue in 2009. Employees enjoy competitive salaries; a 401K plan with company match; medical, dental, disability, and life insurance coverage; tuition reimbursement; paid vacation and sick time; and 10 paid holidays.
For additional information on Ke'aki Technologies, LLC, please visit www.keakitech.com .
Ke'aki Technologies, LLC is proud to be an Equal Employment/Affirmative Action Employer (EEO/AA).