The individual will join the development team in a quantitative options volatility trading group based in Los Angeles. The Software Engineer will be part of a small, dynamic trading group building proprietary equity and option forecasting and trading systems.
- A minimum of 3 years software development experience
- Bachelor/Master degree from a computer science, mathematics, or engineering program
- Solid knowledge of C#, .NET, and WinForms
- Strong SQL, stored procedures, and SQL server skills
- Strong Analytical and problem solving skills
- R, Agile, and TDD a plus
- System or database administration a plus
- Securities/derivatives industry and financial and/or quantitative programming experience a plus
If you find this role of interest, please submit your application to email@example.com quoting the reference “ MIEL “. Alternatively, please call our office at (646)502-8555 and ask to speak with Mike Jacobs for a confidential discussion. Thank you for your interest and we look forward to engaging with you.
- 2 years ago - save job
Founded in 1994, MavenSearch is the leading directory and search engine for Jewish content related websites.
Using advanced proprietary...