Job Posting |
We are currently hiring an Application Support Analyst in Indianapolis, IN.
• Manage and resolve problem tickets for assigned applications within designated performance metrics and in accordance with all applicable SOPs, team processes and management guidelines.
• Complete application service requests in accordance with established team processes.
• Develop, execute and document plans to test system modifications and/or data integrity as a role in change control processes within planned projects or problem resolution activities.
• Develop and maintain technical and user documentation.
• Conduct thorough system analysis and / or comprehensive software/systems programming.
• Provide off-hours and / or escalated support through participation in rotating pager coverage 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Occasionally travel to other business unit locations to train on system and customer specifics.
• Collect, analyze and report on metrics surrounding application, system and database performance, problem resolution performance and resource management.
• Assist management by performing other duties as assigned, including but not limited to conducting training and assisting teammates.
• This position will support client facing businesses and functions. In addition there is frequent remote and face to face communication required with the business for service delivery. Application support may be required off hours in order to aide the business in meeting client deliverables.
Because of our passion and drive, Covance attracts the kind of people whose contribution has resulted in our exceptional growth. Once a part of our talented team, our employees stay at Covance to work in an environment that encourages career development, allows them to work alongside respected colleagues on challenging projects and provides a diverse global culture.
There is no better time to join us!
• Bachelors Degree required or equivalent in experience.
• Minimum of 5 years of relevant technical experience working in business systems design and/or support
• SQL experience required
• Application development experience required (Java, .NET, or MUMPS)
Covance is committed to diversity in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. (M/F/D/V). Your confidentiality and privacy are important to us.
Covance - 15 months ago
Covance Inc. is a drug development services company providing a range of early-stage and late-stage product development services on a...