Job Description & Qualifications
- Provides 24/7 support for critical plant applications
- Resolves and/or leads the resolution of IT support issues for 13 vehicle operation assembly plants across North America
- Educates plant based end users on appropriate use of various vehicle scheduling applications.
- Coordinates and executes scheduled maintenance activities, including weekly maintenance and Disaster Recovery tests.
- Develops and shares Single Point Lessons to assist in consistent use of system across distributed sites.
- Engages in continuous improvement programs in response to support service metrics, customer feedback and process efficiencies
- Creates and maintains complete and accurate support documentation for support teams
- Enforces Corporate IT standards to maintain the integrity of the IT infrastructure
- Monitors and/or maintains IT support service metrics
- Provides technical leadership to less senior user support analysts
- Shares knowledge and experience with other user support analysts
- Bachelor's degree or greater
- 7 or more years with increasing responsibilities in the area of user support, support with experience in day-to-day operations, customer service, and/or problem resolution
- Rich experience in development and/or support of Plant Floor applications including Manufacturing Execution Systems.
- 5 years of experience in support of Mainframe applications running on VM/CMS
- 2 years of experience in DB2 and SQL.
- 5 years of experience in REXX programing
At Ford Motor Company, we are dedicated to designing, manufacturing and selling high quality vehicles that meet the diverse needs of our customers. We believe our employees and the different perspectives that they bring to the business are the driving force behind our success.
Candidates for positions with Ford Motor Company must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position. We have a commitment to our products and customers, but also know that our employees are the driving force behind our success.
Find out what it is like to love your job.Come discover a Company that is focused on designing better cars, but also cares about you, your family and your community. By choice, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a culturally diverse workforce.