Job Number: 242754
Application Support Developer (C#/.NET)
As the Application Support Developer (C#/.net), you will work alongside company administrative and development teams to deliver excellent customer service through the continued development and maintenance of the web application for external clients. This role will perform second level application troubleshooting, issue resolution and root cause analysis and will also be responsible for providing on-site technical support for deployment and testing activities. You must be capable of implementing and supporting medium-to-large scale projects, developing technical solutions to ensure quality control, and preparing and overseeing test data for any change requests.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience.
- Background in providing technical application support for web applications, along with excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Languages: ASP.NET, VB.NET, C#.NET
- Single Sign On: SAML (1.1, 2.0), AES
- Security/Encryption: PGP, RSA Cryptography, .590 Certificates
- Databases: SQL Server 2005/2008
- ETL: SQL Server Integration Services
- Web Servers: IIS 6.0
- Design Tools: Microsoft Visio
- Productivity Tools: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Eliassen Group has been driving the success of our clients, consultants, and employees within Technology Staffing and Consulting Services...