Perform a wide variety of duties including, but not limited to:
Coordinates training of eICU staff and physicians as needed to support the clinicians
- Support and troubleshooting of the E Care Manager program and all interfacing/supporting applications.
- Analysis, design, testing, documentation, training, report writing and daily user support for the eICU.
- Interact with all levels of users throughout the organization to clarify and verify requirements at all stages of analysis, design, and implementation.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Extensive knowledge of clinical operations
- Comprehensive knowledge of healthcare information systems, including Meditech Clinical applications and E ICU applicable applications
- Demonstrates strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and take initiative over diverse project areas
- Excellent inter-personal and organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize and simultaneously work on multiple tasks and projects
- Strong, demonstrable analytical/problem solving skills and detail oriented
- Must possess strong teaching skills
Education: Bachelor’s degree.
Experience (Type & Length) Two to five years relevant Clinical / Information Systems work experience.
Software/Hardware: Basic understanding of common software applications (especially MS Office) required.
Other: Participates in outside work-groups, clubs and organizations focused on healthcare information systems.
Carries out responsibilities in accordance with Steward Policies and standards.
Shall be accountable for maintaining the confidentiality and security of all administrative, financial and clinical data
Steward Health Care - 2 years ago