United States-Maryland-Annapolis Junction
US Citizenship Required for this Position
No relocation assistance available
Applications Developer 1 (C/C++)
Northrop Grumman Information Systems, a leading global provider of advanced solutions for its military, intelligence, civilian, state, local, and commercial customers, is currently seeking a C/C++ Applications Developer to join our team.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Candidates will also be responsible for the following:
- Developing application software as part of a dynamic team performing development on complex embedded systems
- Interacting with stakeholders and members of an integrated team to provide software solutions written in C, C++, or other proprietary languages
- Performing Windows Internals development to support project team
- Participating in technical discussions as well as design and code reviews
- Assisting in unit, integration, and system level testing
- Researching complex problems through reverse engineering and provide recommendations in research reports
- Working both independently and in an integrated team environment
- Authoring User Manuals, designing documentation, interfacing control documents, and creating monthly status reports
To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below:
Northrop Grumman Corporation is a leading global security company whose 75,000 employees provide innovative systems, products, and solutions in aerospace, electronics, information systems and technical services to government and commercial customers worldwide.
- TS/SCI clearance with polygraph
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field or equivalent, documented combination of training and work experience
- 1 years of experience with software system design, development, integration, and/or testing
- 1 years of experience developing in C or C++ for UNIX, Linux, or Windows environments
- 1 years of scripting experience using Perl or Python
Northrop Grumman is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce regardless of age. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Northrop Grumman - 20 months ago
Northrop Grumman is a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products and solutions in aerospace, electronics,...