As an Applications Engineer on the WIN team you will be responsible for supporting KLA-Tencor's wafer inspection products. This includes projects related to new product introduction: characterization, alpha testing, beta testing and pilot tools in the ramp phase. In addition, the Applications Engineer will demonstrate new features and capabilities at customer’s facilities. Also, the Applications Engineer is responsible for generating best known method documents and other training material and transferring product knowledge to KLA-Tencor’s worldwide Field Applications team. Lastly, the Applications Engineer will work with customers to publish papers at industry symposiums or in technical journals.
The Applications Engineer will work closely with many organizations including engineering, sales and marketing within KLA-Tencor and with customers.
International and domestic travel (~40%) is required to support inspection products at customer fabs.
- Must have MS, or Ph.D. in Engineering, Physics, Material Science or related fields.
- Must have at least 2 years’ experience in IC processing/Semiconductor equipment.
- Must have excellent communication, organizational, analytical, leadership, and interpersonal skill.
- Must also be self-driven, yet a strong team player.
- Bachelor's Level Degree with at least 1 year of experience. OR
- Master's Level Degree
Equal Employment Opportunity
KLA-Tencor is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.
KLA-Tencor - 4 months ago
KLA-Tencor is hard-core when it comes to hunting down chip flaws. One of the world's largest makers of process control equipment for...