Senior level position responsible for developing customer product requirements. Demonstrates advanced proficiency in analysis and problem-solving to assist in the development of product proposals
- Analyzes complex operational requirements, task statements, standards, specifications, and other documentation to determine engineering requirements relative to the establishment or functioning of complete systems
- Establishes and executes policies, procedures and directives to ensure fulfillment of contractual program technical requirements
- Maintains contact with appropriate Company personnel and assigned program technical tasks to ensure proper coordination and execution of same
- Provides technical expertise and assistance to assigned Engineers, Analysts, Drafters and Technicians.
- Reviews proposed designs and test plans for conformance with contract requirements, and analyzes test data for accuracy and consistency.
- May inspect, certify, and evaluate on-site operational systems and design modifications.
- Responsible for maintaining quality assurance standards
- Prepares and/or approves reports, proposals and presentations.
- Reviews, writes and edits reports such as evaluation plans and technical program plans.
- Responsible for assuring that the generation, release, and maintenance of documentation is in accordance with Company and contractual requirements
- Maintains liaison with customer and contractor representatives in order to review, monitor, and evaluate results for conformity to tasks, specifications and schedules.
- Advises and consults with upper management, customers and industry representatives concerning business opportunities and potential problems which may impact on the Company's business
- Bachelor's degree in chemical, mechanical, petroleum or natural gas engineering
- Fifteen years of experience, preferably in a related area of manufacturing
CareerBuilder - 2 years ago