Unmatched Solutions and Expertise for Absolute Confidence
Being certain means everything when solving complex engineering challenges. Our products and our reputation depend on it. At MTS Systems Corporation, we collaborate closely with our customers to design, develop and produce higher quality products with greater speed and lower cost. Join our innovative team and help us support our mission to be the leading provider of testing and sensing solutions. By working together, we can help our customers optimize their designs, improve their productivity and bring better products to market faster.
MTS Systems Corporation is a leading global supplier of high-performance test systems and position sensors. The Company’s testing hardware and software solutions help customers accelerate and improve their design, development, and manufacturing processes and are used for determining the mechanical behavior of materials, products, and structures. MTS’s high-performance position sensors provide controls for a variety of industrial and vehicular applications. We are seeking an Applications Engineer
As an Application Engineer you will be responsible for providing pre-sales technical support and leadership. You will provide technical expertise in the application and configuration of engineered products/components and upgrades. You will serve as the technical resource on MTS standard and aftermarket product capability within assigned area(s).
· Gather information to thoroughly understand the customer’s technical requirements, specifications.
· Defines prospect’s technical problems and trouble shoot desired solutions into specifications and requirements.
· Evaluates technical content and provides recommendations to ensure soundness of configuration and compatibility with integration needs.
· Develops technical content for the proposal and provide it to the selling team.
· Participates in negotiations by providing input on the technical aspects of the proposed solution in addition to managing technical changes..
· Actively assists in conceiving, refining and implementing marketing tools/techniques (brochures, video, trade shows, etc.) used to promote products and capabilities.
· Gather customer intelligence and provides feedback and competitive information on market strategies.
· BS degree in engineering/technical discipline or equivalent work experience.
· 1 year of relevant experience or product aptitude.
· Ability to travel up to 25%
· Strong oral and written communication skills
· Ability to work independently with little supervision
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer/M/F/V/D
E-mail and password are case sensitive. Forgot your password?
For assistance, please see the Applicant Guide ,
or send an email to EmploymentCoordinator@mts.com
For Special Accommodation, click here .
Information about Security
© 2007 | All Rights Reserved. | Powered by HRsmart | Human Resources Software
In this world nothing is certain but death and taxes -- and those things tested by MTS Systems. The company produces testing systems that...