The Drive and Control Technology Division in North America develops internationally leading products, systems and services for machine tool and factory automation applications.
To solve today
- 's most demanding automation challenges requires advanced cross-technology systems and expertise resources uniquely equipped to supply.
Our client is seeking an Applications Engineer to fill a ground-floor opportunity to launch and expand 4EE (energy efficiency) retrofit projects for our fluid power and motion controls customers and prospects.
Will consult with Fortune 500 company's Energy Managers and other key stakeholders begin the consulting and solutions process.
Will direct other's hands-on work to collect information and measurements needed to craft an ideal solution.
- Will to properly apply the products to customer machines. This includes doing a technical analysis of machine, defining the application requirements and developing quotations.
- Functions as the technical liaison between customers and other divisions and departments.
- Achieve established sales targets and revenue goals.
- Document and publish all projects within CRM and partner with and inform regional sales teams and distribution partners.
- Bachelors Degree BSEE
- 5 years experience in the Motion Control Industry,
- Industrial Machine experience.
- Strong communications skills, both written and verbal.
- High knowledge or Understanding of motion controls as related to electrical and/or mechanical machinery, and Ability to read / interpret Electrical and Mechanical prints
- Ability to travel to customer site as necessary (travel up to 50% of time expected)
- Good Organizational skills coupled with a positive attitude and professionalism
- Commitment to customer satisfaction
- Ability to speak and read German or Spanish a plus
KellyOCG - 13 months ago