Prefer MSEE with 5+ years of experience in SERDES products, SAS, SATA, USB, PCIe.
• Ability to make technical presentations,application notes & quickly get knowledgeable with company products.
• Need to have a strong technical knowledge of disk drive or SSD products. SOC link layer experience a strong plus.
• Uses professional concepts and company’s policies & procedures to solve a wide range of difficult
problems in practical ways. Works on problems of diverse scope. Exercises judgment
with generally defined practices and policies.
• Familiar with high speed circuit architectures in phase lock loop (PLL), clock data recovery (CDR), feed forward equalizer (FFE), decision feedback equalizer (DFE).
• SAS 12G experience in transmitter-reciever training (both PHY level and protocol level) are strong plus.
• Responsible for winning designs and managing accounts on a technical level.
• PHY candidate: Evaluate and debug new features in PHY, assist customers in the development of
drive firmware, collect performance data, and resolve application/production issues. These includes SAS 12G and PCIe Gen 3 products.
• Provides technical support to customers including customer visits and field design support.
• Acts as a primary technical interface between the company and the customer.
• Establishes Goals and Objectives with the sales staff and representatives of each target account.
Qualifies design activity at the customer engineering level.
• Participates in the definition of new products and the identification of niche areas that present
new opportunities for Marvell.
• Makes new product recommendations to Design/Marketing.
Engineering - Hardware
Field Application Engineering
Marvell - 23 months ago
Thou marvell'st at my words, but be thee still; Marvell Technology Group offers digital and mixed-signal integrated circuits for data...