The Housing Partnership Network |
is a member-driven collaborative of the nation’s 100 leading housing and community development nonprofits who combine social mission with business acumen to create affordable homes in thriving communities across the country. The Network’s approach is based on peer exchange among high-performing organizations in the sector that share ideas and knowledge, pool resources, collaborate on business enterprises, and provide credible, practitioner-based solutions that drive policy recommendations and advocacy. The result is a network of strong nonprofits that produce impressive results in the number of homes developed and preserved, communities strengthened, and people served. The Network has received numerous awards and achievement recognitions for its social entrepreneurship from governmental, foundation, media, and international organizations.
Applications Manager - Software
We are seeking a dedicated professional to manage the overall technology infrastructure for HPN including planning, implementation and management of the software applications and the related infrastructure that support operations for HPN and affiliated businesses. You will have end-to-end functional responsibilities as they relate to the analysis, design, build, test, and deployment of enterprise-level solutions. This includes the assessment of available applications or solutions, formulating and presenting solution options to various levels of management, influencing and orchestrating the selection process, and overseeing implementation and key project deliverables. Working with the VP of Operations, you will drive the use of technology solutions in the organization, develop IS standards and policies, and provide technology solutions to meet the needs of the organization and its affiliated business units. You must be able to communicate effectively to various stakeholders in the form of Visio diagrams, functional capabilities, and have the ability to demonstrate business process efficiencies.
- Conduct Business Process Review meetings to guide users through their processes.
- Translate user requirements and, using best practices, craft a solution with salesforce.com that will support their processes without unnecessary custom development.
- Develop technical requirements for internal/external developers to build solutions where needed.
- Work with users to develop and maintain project plans. Conduct meetings and calls to review project plans and keep users informed of progress against the plan.
- Provide end user training and documentation.
- Salesforce.com configuration/administration.
- Manage and monitor data integrations/data loads.
- Lead internal user group; participate in local Salesforce user group.
- Project manager for evaluation and implementation of software systems, system integration and software development/customization projects.
- Work with all departments to assess needs, document requirements, choose solutions and fully implement.
- Manage project planning, budgets and implementation through acceptance, testing and launch.
- Plan, implement, maintain and support technology infrastructure.
- Lead projects to set technology standards and policies.
- Manage vendors providing network management and technical support and work in conjunction with vendors to maintain, upgrade, expand and improve our technology infrastructure including the network, workstations, laptops, phones, headsets, printers and copiers.