The position includes processing of staff support requests submitted by phone, email, chat and an online support ticketing system. Focusing on applications, this position will be expected to address moderately complex issues regarding ERP, CRM, and Business Intelligence applications and supporting tools.
The successful candidate must follow agreed upon procedures and quality standards as well as respond professionally to global staff requests for assistance by providing written and verbal instruction. Effective communication of issue details will also be required when other staff or third party assistance is needed. The candidate must also be capable of the following:
- Present a respectful, courteous and caring attitude in all contact with users
- Maintain accurate and detailed records of support requests and resolution details
- Assist in maintaining an end user knowledgebase of issues and resolutions
- Ensure adherence to escalation procedures by responding to complex and high impact calls in a timely fashion. Undertake the means necessary to resolve persistent or high impact problems
- Fulfill any other duties as assigned by management
Please send your resume to email@example.com . No phone calls please. Alltech is an EOE employer.
- Bachelors in Business, Finance, Accounting, or IT required
- 1-3 years experience supporting business/finance applications required, preferably in an international environment
- Knowledge of Dynamics AX, Exact Progression or similar ERP application strongly desired.
- Knowledge of basic accounting, business and operations
- Ability to communicate information to users at all levels in an effective, efficient and courteous manner. High level of attention to detail and willingness to learn
- Ability to assess a situation and respond appropriately using good troubleshooting skills
- Proven ability to work in a team oriented environment
- Self-motivated individual able to work with little supervision
- Spanish speaking a plus but not required
- Troubleshooting skills in:
- ERP Systems (e.g. MS Dynamics AX)
- Business Analytics (e.g. Excel based Cubes)
- Report Creation (e.g. Crystal Reports)