Where Creating the Best Hope for a Healthier Future Begins...
In this role, you will be responsible for providing advanced functional and technical user support for core application modules. Additionally, you will provide complex system maintenance of the GE/IDX billing application to ensure compliance with industry standards and regulations. Another key responsibility will be to provide support for data exchanges with business partners, and ensure successful integration with business partner systems.
Additional Summary Specific to Job
POSITION KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES:
1.Working knowledge of Microsoft SharePoint server 2010+ and Microsoft Project server 2010+.
2. 3+ years' experience working with SharePoint, MS Project and Project server (one year minimum with 2010 versions).
3. Extensive experience in report development with OLAP Cubes and or Crystal as well as experience developing dashboards.
4. Knowledge of the .NET framework in the analysis, design, development and delivery of web based applications
5. fundamental knowledge of MS SQL 2005/2008
6. Proven ability to setup, configure, administer and maintain MS SharePoint and MS Project server for small, medium and large project portfolios (deep application knowledge over system build knowledge preferred)
7. Experience in sophisticated MS SharePoint workflows
8. Able to provide documentation, links, materials related to aforementioned skills and abilities
9. Ability to work in heterogeneous academic environment.
This position can be filled at either level depending on candidates qualifications.
APPLICATIONS SUPPORT ANALYST II:
Bachelors degree in computer science or related field (or relevant experience in lieu of education) AND three (3) years of experience in clinical applications support.
APPLICATIONS SUPPORT ANALYST III:
Bachelors degree in computer science or related field (or relevant experience in lieu of education) AND five (5) years of experience in clinical applications support.
Given the nature of this position, effective communication and collaboration skills are essential. The ability to work with minimal supervision is also critical.
UT Health Science Center at Houston - 16 months ago
copy to clipboard