Where Creating the Best Hope for a Healthier Future Begins...
The University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston is currently recruiting for an Applications Support Analyst II. In this role, you will be responsible for providing advanced functional and technical user support for core application modules. Additionally, you will provide complex system maintenance of the GE/IDX billing application to ensure compliance with industry standards and regulations. Another key responsibility will be to provide support for data exchanges with business partners, and ensure successful integration with business partner systems.
Additional Summary Specific to Job
Key Accountabilities include:
1. Resolves user group issues.
2. Assists in the design, development, testing, and implementation of interface maps and logic to translate data from source systems to IDX.
3. Monitors and troubleshoots IDX system, interfaces and integrated systems.
4. Performs quality assurance functions consistent with standard software development methodology during pre and post production;
5. Support for data exchanges with business partners, and ensure successful integration with business partner systems.
Bachelors degree in computer science or related field (or relevant experience in lieu of education) and Three (3) years of experience in clinical applications support.
Given the nature of this position, effective communication and collaboration skills are essential. The ability to work with minimal supervision is also critical.
Located in the prestigious Texas Medical Center, UTHealth is the most comprehensive academic health science institution in the Southwestern...