IPS Technology Services is one of the fastest growing IT Staffing and Consulting company in Michigan that offers CIO Advisory, IT Staffing, Enterprise Application Development, Healthcare IT Consulting, SharePoint Consulting, Mobile Application Development, and Digitial Marketing with Socil Media Services to its client.
Growing at 500% a year, IPS' goal is to become a $20M company by 2020 by providing outstanding service delivery to its client. Our measure is a repeatable and reference-able clients.
The Analysis Technologies Group within IT needs to fill two 6 to 9 month Applications Systems Analyst Programmer - Senior positions. The candidates with the necessary knowledge, skills and abilities will need to start as soon as possible
The candidates filling these Applications Systems Analyst Programmer – Senior positions will perform in a senior developer role, writing technical specifications/use cases/test plans, and perform coding. The person(s) is expected to demonstrate expertise in PowerBuilder, and JAVA/J2EE. The candidates are expected to rely on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish project goals. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for:
o UI Changes
- Software Development changes in PowerBuilder (Version 12.0)
o Develop Code Logic as needed
Experience, Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Writing SQL Script for ORACLE Database 9i and 11g
- Revise/edit Database Stored Procedures
- Unit Testing
- System/Regression Testing, create test plans/cases as needed
- Edit, create Specifications as needed
- Reporting Status to Lead Staff, Project Mgt Staff and Upper Management as needed
o Current on PowerBuilder v11 or higher
- 5+ years of programming experience in PowerBuilder/JAVA/Web Services and Oracle database.
o Current on Oracle v9i or higher
o Current on JAVA v1.5 or higher
Demonstrated ability in leading the design and implementation of back-end JAVA /J2EE applications
3 years experience as a developer in statistical analysis software a plus.
Experience working with CITRIX Server a plus.
Knowledge of Visual Studio FORTRAN and PVCS a plus.
General experience in open source and design patterns are a plus.
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
- Good interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills
- The ability to clearly and effectively communicate with IT technical and business stakeholders.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Lead and participate on teams.
- Self motivated without the need for significant management oversight.
A Bachelors degree with coursework in the information processing or business-related curricula, or an equivalent combination of education and experience from which comparable knowledge and abilities can be acquired is necessary.
ZipRecruiter - 18 months ago