Tectura is looking for a Senior Change Management Consultant to assist in driving our growing, global Change Management practice. The individual will have the opportunity to develop and influence the methodologies and tools utilized by the practice and to deliver successful client change project transformations as an individual contributor or leading a team. In addition, the individual will identify change management opportunities and as a subject matter expert close new business, assist in the hiring of change management practitioners, and assist in the development of internal mentoring and training programs for Tectura consultants. This position reports to the VP of Operations Management Practice.
Tecturas client base is global, multi-cultural and is having to respond to business challenges that require rapid and accelerated change. Tecturas Change Management practice enables these clients to manage their organizational change efforts, such as system or process change, transitioning to shared services or outsourcing models, demographic shifts, etc. by developing and delivering on leadership, communication, training and talent strategies. We assist clients in meeting their goals by focusing on the people leading, supporting and being impacted by the change through effective and timely interventions.
Candidates should have deep experience across the broad scope of the lifecycle of organizational change including Change strategies and methodologies, enabling successful management and adoption of change within client organizations, with a strong focus on technology implementations.
- Experience with change management in support of technology initiatives is required.
- Relevant Bachelors degree and a minimum of eight to ten years of organizational change management experience including developing and implementing organizational change strategies and enabling the execution of organizational change efforts, such as system and process change, and establishing value-add relationships with client executives.
- Demonstrated knowledge of change management principles and methodologies.
- Demonstrated ability to generate new change management leads and opportunities: building trusted relationships with key client decision makers; expanding opportunities at current clients, and developing the strategy to close and deliver the opportunity.
- Demonstrated ability to partner across the firm to deliver exceptional value to both the client and firm.
- Demonstrated ability to develop people and teams.
- Demonstrated experience in leading project teams, delivering work, and supporting change in a consulting or in-house environment.
- Familiarity with project management approaches, tools and phases of the project lifecycle
- Demonstrated ability and experience: organizational skills, leadership skills, verbal and written communication skills and the ability to present and drive deliverables with executives, all levels of management and work force.
- Demonstrated problem solving, root cause analysis identification, strong analytic and decision making abilities.
- Consulting firm experience is a plus.
- Masters degree is a plus.
Candidates will be responsible for identifying, designing, planning and delivering organization change as needed to meet clients business objectives. In addition, candidates will be responsible for developing the Tectura Change Management practice through designing new methodologies and tools, mentoring and hiring team members, and working across the organization for lead generation and close of projects.
Client Responsibilities include:
- As the lead of a project team or as an individual, support the delivery of major client. projects and change initiatives, by applying the change frameworks used to successful execute global, multi-cultural, and multi-workforce change.
- Work with leadership teams to develop the cultural framework to enable organizational change in support of the business imperative.
- Support client adoption and management of change through defined activities including readiness and impact assessments, leadership alignment and stakeholder engagement, communication plans, training and development plans, and talent management strategies
- Develop detailed plans for activities across all phases of the client engagement and lead Tectura resources in one or more work streams, ensuring timely completion of deliverables to client.
- Provide coaching and mentoring to client leadership and stakeholder teams to ensure engagement at senior levels.
- Develop strong relationships with clients and be seen as a confidante / trusted advisor.
- Identify and shape opportunities to provide or create additional client value.
- Internal Responsibilities include.
- Develop methodologies and tools to support the Change Management practice.
- Contribute to the growth of the practice, by identifying new business opportunities, developing the strategy to close and delivery the opportunities, partnering across Tectura to deliver exceptional client value, and supporting new business proposals and presentations.
- Promote the personal and professional growth of practice human capital through mentoring, providing feedback and training.
- Assist in the identification and hiring of key resources to contribute to the growth and expertise of the change management practice.
- Assist in the development of marketing and sales materials and provide training to enable sales teams to effectively create opportunities for the change management practice.
- Build a personal brand within Tectura as a subject matter expert in organization change and leadership.