Come join the #1 Hyundai volume dealer in BC! *Wanting to build your success as a part of one of the largest auto groups in Canada?
Our OpenRoad Hyundai dealership is currently seeking for an energetic and enthusiatic part-time Appointment Coordinator to join their Service Department. The successful candidate will be required to work on Mondays, Fridays, and Saturdays to start. As an Appointment Coordinator, your responsibilities include but are not limited to the following: *Handling incoming calls and scheduling service appointments
- Excited about making great friends, good money and joining a dynamic team?
The ideal candidate will: *Be well-organized and detailed
- Conducting after service follow-ups
- Identifying, explaining, and quoting of all service recommendations
- Determining appointment priorities
- Closing of all customer, warranty, and internal repair orders
Please apply online or send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org (Please make sure to include the position name in the title line). Due to a high volume of applications received, only candidates who are invited to an interview will be contacted.
- Possess strong organizational, follow-up and paper-flow handling skills to succeed in this high volume dealership
- Excel at customer service and possess well-developed telephone skills
- Have excellent interpersonal skills to effectively work with other members of the Service Department team
- Strong computer knowledge (proficiency with Reynolds & Reynolds and the MS Office suite are considered assets)
OpenRoad Hyundai - 20 months ago