Veteran Arabic-Gulf Cryptologic Linguists shall perform voice tasks at final quality control level on transcripts and translations, ensuring that the final product is a faithful and accurate rendition of the original material and shall provide on-line assistance to other linguists.
• Transcribe spoken language into either target language or a machine-compatible transliteration system
• Translate spoken language or graphic materials into modern American English in either verbatim or gisted format
• Categorize, prioritize, and scan foreign materials and assign disposition codes in accordance with established guidance
• Draft of SIGINT report as requested
• Review and analyze foreign language materials in light of other source information
• Provide quality control of translated (verbatim and/or gisted) level 3 materials
• Share language expertise
• Participate in analyst-to-analyst exchanges, seminars, and conferences
• Travel in support of the above tasks when requested
• Other duties as assigned
Since 2001, corporate, government and non-profit clients worldwide turn to MultiLingual Solutions, Inc. (MLS) as their strategic partner for...