At MOSAIC Technologies Group, we provide careers, not jobs.
MOSAIC Technologies Group, Inc. provides consulting and technical services to Government and Commercial clients. MOSAIC supports client needs across classified mission support, technology development, through CMMI training and appraisals. With expertise in Consulting, Process, Technology, Mission, and SETA Services, MOSAIC provides full lifecycle development and support for your mission.
Veteran linguists are characterized as personnel who take maximum advantage of the research tools and resources available. they know how to perform their assigned tasks smoothly and efficiently. They shall be the focal points for coordinating the organization of resources and information in support of the mission and operational requirements. They shall serve as a final contractor authority on the summaries, translations, and transcripts produced. They shall act as coaches and mentors to those linguists having less experience, training, and project knowledge; shall provide them with timely and appropriate feedback, and identify the most feasible and duitable approaches for operational training.
- Perform at final quality control level on transcripts and translations, ensuring that the final product is a faithful and accurate rendition of the original material
- Provide on-line assistance to other linguists
- Provide accurate and polished translations during final quality control, ensuring that the final version maintains fidelity to the content and style of the original text
- Produce final summaries from various sources of printed traffic and written communications
To be considered for this position, you must be a US citizen and be able to meet the full eligibility requirements for access to classified information in an intelligence community setting.
The Veteran Linguist must performance at level 3 for all tasks. Individual must perform at a final contractor quality control level on all voice and graphic tasks.
Language Sought : Arabic-Gulf
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- 10 Years or more of Cryptologic experience including, but not limited to: transcription, translation, or other language-related cryptologic experience.
- Language at or above ILR 3/3 or the ability to test in both graphic and text at or above equivalent level.
- Experience performing quality control of the entire spectrum of cryptologic voice processing and graphic texts.
- Documented leadership, mentorship, or coaching is preferred.
- Basic working knowledge of internet search skills and telecommunications are preferred.