The successful candidate will be responsible for various aspects of the product development of the TIBCO governance product suite. The candidate shall be required to perform the following tasks:
- Creation of appropriate software functional and design specifications
- Design, implement, and extend/maintain (as needed) software based upon the aforementioned specifications, middleware, and user interfaces
- Development and testing of software to support identified feature sets
- Close interactions with software QA and Support teams to understand and resolve identified problem areas
- Provide 2 nd and 3 rd level support in resolving reported issues
- Lead group of offsite software engineers through all software development lifecycle stages as needed
- B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science or related technical major and basic software product development experience
- 4+ years hands-on programming skills in Java and progressive responsibility in software lifecycle, design, and implementation of user interfaces and software systems
- Experience of web-based interfaces with HTML, JSP, Flex, or other related technologies a plus.
- Knowledge of object-oriented design and programming concepts, modular and component design.
- Client side and server side programming skills including multithreading and performance issues
- Experience with Eclipse SDK development using a variety of XML-based technologies
- Is an edge-case programmer
- EMF, Eclipse SDK experience
- Rules Engines such as Blaze Advisor, ILOG JRules, JESS, etc.
- Development experience with one or more RDBMS
- Security design and implementation experience
Behavioral Characteristics :
- Highly motivated
- Ability to effectively manage and communicate with remote engineers and other group members
- Extremely attentive to detail
- Comfortable in a deadline-driven environment
- Good communication/interpersonal skills
- Good working skills with customer, and understands the engagement model with the customer
Note that candidates submitted from external agencies will not be considered for this job requisition:
TIBCO Software develops software that enables customers to integrate, manage, and monitor enterprise applications and information delivery....