TIBCO Software builds real-time event-driven infrastructure software that solves the toughest operational problems in large enterprises like retailers, airlines, banks, and hospitals. Our software tracks overnight packages and commercial passenger planes, delivers real-time data to Wall Street trading desks, monitors cellular networks, analyzes online transactions for fraud, and powers hundreds of other applications.
The TIBCO LogLogic division is responsible for TIBCO’s Log Management and Analytics products. LogLogic products are used extensively for centralized management of logs to derive key intelligence from them for application troubleshooting, compliance, auditing and alerting within Telcos, financial services firms and other industries where decisions must be made using massive volumes of log data. The LogLogic product line includes both Hardware and Software appliances, tools to collect logs from thousands of devices and applications to analyze them.
Your primary responsibilities will be to implement new features in the LMI software and key components of the next generation IRIS Log Management Platform. This includes responsibility for working with product management to understand requirements and to translate those requirements into design, architecture and code implementation. You will also be working closely with project managers and other team leads in project planning, setting delivery schedules, development practices, and tracking projects to completion. From time to time you will also be involved in recruiting and mentoring to grow the team and the team members over time. Your direct people responsibilities may include leading a small team during the lifecycle of a project. The successful candidate is self-reliant and resourceful, that enjoys working with other smart motivated people.
- BS or MS degree or equivalent experience and a minimum of six years of software engineering experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong software development skills using Java, C and scripting languages on Windows Server platforms, Linux and other UNIX platforms.
- Knowledge of Database internals and Big Data store technologies such as Cassandra, Hbase, MongoDB etc.
- Experience with system software development, such as application server, or messaging products.
- Ability to work under tight schedules and multiple projects simultaneously.
- Knowledge of software testing concepts and practices.
- Experience with Software Development Life Cycle models.
- Diligence and excellent attention to detail.
TIBCO Software develops software that enables customers to integrate, manage, and monitor enterprise applications and information delivery....